Friday, April 10, 2009

P-P-P-Poker Face.


So this morning I woke up to a beautiful sunny day; it was nice and warm and a perfect day for a nice drive. I shot a text to Brianna and AJ asking if they'd like to go to the Salvation Army and Twice As Nice to try to find things for Brianna's 8-'s themed party. So naturally we started our day with Mary Lou's and headed out on our adventure.


Then, we arrived at the Salvation Army. After lurking through the store for about 5 minutes, we decided that this was not the store for us. We did however feel the need to sanitize after looking around for a bit.



We decided that going to Twice As Nice consignment shop which was much nicer and much cleaner. We walked around the entire store, twice. AJ, Brianna and I all found some really rad shoes. Brianna found some lovely pink pumps, AJ found some nice blue wedge heels, and I found some pretty rad multi-colored metalic pumps. You'll have to wait until after the party to see them though :D.


After lurking the mall for a bit trying to find some rad accessories for the party, we had to drop Brianna off so she could get her hurr did.

AJ and I didn't want to go home. We thought that since it was such a beautiful day out, we should just go for a drive. We ended up just taking different turns and getting lost and driving around for a few hours. It was great. We scared pedestrians by screaming and beeping at them. We also blasted the music as loud as poor Frankie (my car who was named after Frank Sinatra) could handle. Throughout the day I think we heard "Poker Face" more times than I'd ever heard it before. It was crazy fun.

1 comment:

  1. Omg. That sounds like so much fun. Driving around aimlessly for hours. And btw I love your blog's name

    ReplyDelete