Monday, May 4, 2009

It's been so long!

Hey everyone! It's been wayyy too long since I've last blogged! I lost my chord to my camera and I was so busy prepping for prom this past friday night. So lets start with after April vacation.


My friend Megan and I decided to go green and ride our bikes all around Pembroke. We started at my house and went all the way across town and ended up at Dairy Twist. We then paid a nice visit to AJ. After that we went to the Herring Run and picked flowers and took pictures of the roaring river.







Then we rode our bikes back across town to the candy jar and CVS. There we got some delicious candy including a few of my favorites: chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate covered gummy bears, and sour patch watermelons :D Then Megan and I parted ways and I went off to dance after picking up my car.


The next day which was a friday I believe, I dyed my hair. Then I had a KAB sleepover with my beloveds, Brianna and Angelica. We ate pizza on AJ's back portch and then decided to go grab some Mary Lou's because we always get Mary Lou's. We were then bored and didn't know what to do, so we went to the playground! It was oodles of fun.




The next day I had to be at work at 9 a.m. So I left AJ's at 8:45 and was there by 9:15. After work, the ladies and I went to get some shoes for prom. That was a successful mission. Then we had to take AJ home. So Brianna and I decided to go mini golfing. I called up my good friends, the Buck Nasty crew and the four of us went mini golfing at starland. It was good stuff. I managed to not hurt myself but I did hit Oliver in the ankle really hard with a golf ball, sorry Oliver!

After deciding the final standings for the evening, (which ended up being Chris, Brianna, me then Oliver) we all parted ways for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment