Monday, April 6, 2009

Who needs AP Bio?!

So right about now I should be studying for AP bio. However I've done everything but that. Due to the rain, today has been rather unproductive.

Because of the rain, there is not too much to do on the south shore. So if you're as bored as I am, here's what I've done today...



I got some pretty rad earings which I am pumped to have because they match my prom dress perfectly. Yay! Can't wait!!



After arriving home, I decided to procrastinate even more and paint my nails. Just for fun. They're white, it looks pretty rad.

Then I decided to read one of my favorite books, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I got to up to page 417 before I decided I was extremely lame and could be doing something much more productive.

So what did I do that was more productive? I made a veggie burger and turned on the television. I chose to watch Nick shows because that's always fun. During my viewing of the t.v. I saw this crazy cool nature movie that I want to see so bad! Come see it with me :) Nature Movie

So right now I'm about to go lurk the interweb some more and hope for some nice weather tomorrow.
Till then!
Kayleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment